Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hijab Check list..!!


��My intention for wearing hijab purely for the sake of Allah.
��My hijab is not transparent/ see through, nor does any of my hair stick out of the hijab.
��My hijab does not attract people's attention [too flashy]
�� My hijab is loose enough that the shape of my body is not visible. (covers chest etc)
��My wrist are covered too.

��Not wearing perfume.
��Not wearing high heeled shoes that completely changes the way I walk [grabbing more attention]
��Not wearing make-up.
��My hair is not tied up at the top of my head [that looks like a camel hump]
�� I have the ideal Muslimah characteristics [hayaa' and modesty]

if i am wearing niqab there is no make up in my eyes

Dear sisters!
this is a “Hijab check list”!

Let’s all make sure that our Hijabs have all these characteristics

If your Hijab is not like what is mentioned here, then plz change it and wear it properly today before tomorrow.
✏share it with all your friends, so that if one of them read it and decided to change her Hijab for the better,

1 comment:

  1. Is it permissible to not cover face?
    because on some places like bank, ATM etc , not allOwed to cover face.

    ReplyDelete