Wednesday, September 10, 2014

THE SECRET TO A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

Once I asked my friend, "What is the secret behind
your Happy Married Life?"
He said "You should share responsibilities with due
love and respect each other. Then absolutely there
will be no problems."
I asked "Can you explain?"
He said "In my house, I take decisions on bigger
issues where as my Wife decides on smaller issues.
We do not interfere in each other's decisions."
Still not convinced, I asked him "Give me some
examples".
He said "Smaller issues like, which car we should
buy, how much amount to save, when to visit the
super market, when & where to go on vacation,
which sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy.
Monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not
etc. Are all decided by my wife. I just agree to it "
I asked "Then, what is your role?"
He said "My decisions are only for very big issues.
Like whether America should attack Iran, whether
Britain should lift sanctions over Zimbabwe, who
should coach the Brazillian football team, etc etc.
And do you know, my wife; NEVER, objects to any
of these decisions"...

No comments:

Post a Comment