Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PRAYERS FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS

PRAYERS FOR THE DEAD
When you visit the sick or the dead, supplicate for good, because angels may say amen to whatever you say. Umm Salama(R) tells us: When AbU Salama( R)died, I went to the Apostle of Allah and said: Messenger of Allah, AbU Salama has died. He told me to recite:O Allah! forgive me and him [AbU Salama] and give me a better substitute than he. So I said this, and Allah gave me in exchange Muhammad swallallahu alihi wasallam, who is better for me than him [AbU Salama]
WEEPING OVER THE DEAD
Muhammad swallallahu alihi vasalam discouraged weeping over the dead.The dead is punished because of his families weeping over it . He also taught haste in the disposal of dead bodies. If the dead person was good, it is a good state to which you are sending him on: but if he was otherwise it is an evil of which you are ridding yourself .
PRAYERS FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
There are prayers for rain, prayers for protection against windstorms or terrible dark clouds, prayers to be recited at the time of a solar eclipse . However,Prophet Muhammad swallallahu alihi wasallama had no friendly eye for nature. When there was on any day windstorm or dark cloud its effect could be read on the face of the Messenger of Allah, and he moved forward and backward in a state of anxiety Aisha radiyallahu anha tells us. She further says: I asked him the reason of this anxiety and he said: I was afraid that it might be a calamity that might fall on my Ummah.
Prophet deals with the problem with the help of an incantation. Aisha radiyallahu anha tells us: Whenever the wind was stormy, the Apostle of Allah used to say: O Allah! I ask Thee for what is good in it, and the good which it contains, and the good of that which it was sent for. I seek refuge with Thee from what is evil in it, what evil it contains, and the evil of that what it was sent for.

No comments:

Post a Comment