Saturday, January 9, 2016

MULTIMILLIONAIRE THE CLEANER

A resident of Makka, after finishing his namaz in masjid ul  Haram, approached the one of the Haram's cleaners, offered him a few rials as sadaqa and said: "Take it, my friend..."
The cleaner smiled, took out his wallet and said to the Saudi man:"Look at my wallet!" The wallet was bursting with the bank cards... He politely thanked the Saudi man and said: " I'm in no need of sadaqa." The Saudi man, still in shock, asked the Indian cleaner: "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
Indian said:"By Allah's will, I'm the owner of the chain of hotels in India. From time to time I seek working visa to work in masjid ul Haram so I could be a servant in Allah's house by day and by night, asking my Rabb to accept my good deeds that I'm doing only for the sake of His Noble Face.
Saudi man went on and asked the other Indian cleaners who was that man.
They replied that the man he's enquiring about is the multimillionaire from India.

Subhanallahil Azeem

No comments:

Post a Comment