Friday, May 8, 2015

Last Words of Nabi Kareem S.A.W Read it, Once !!

Incredible!

Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam.
'May I come in?' he asked.
But Fatimah(r.a) did not allow him enter the
room.
'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah(r.a) ,
turned her body back and closed the door.
She went back to her father who had opened his
eyes and asked Fatimah(r.a) , 'Who was he, my
daughter?'
'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for
me to see him,' Fatimah(rt.Anha) said gently.
Then, Rasulullah(s. a.w) looked at his daughter
with trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce
about every part of his daughter's face.
'Know one thing! He is who erases the
temporary pleasure; he is who separates the
companionship in the world.
He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah (s.a.w).
Fatimah(r.a) bore the bomb of her cry. The
death angel came toward him, But Rasulullah(s.
a.w) asked why Jibril(alahsalam) did not come
along with him..
Then, Jibril(alahsalam) was called. Jibril
(alehslam) was ready in the sky to welcome the
soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.
'O Jibril, explain to me about my rights in front of
ALLAH?' Rasulullah(s. a.w) asked with a weakest
voice.
'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are
waiting for your soul.'
'All jannats doors re open widely waiting for you,'
Jibril(alehsalam) said..
But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah(s.
a.w) relieved, his eyes were still full of worry..
'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked
Jibril(alehsalam) .
'Tell me about the destiny of my people in
future?'
'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH(s.a.w) . I heard
ALLAH tell me: 'I make jannat haram for every
one, except the people of Muhammad(s.a.w)who
are inside it,' Jibril(alehsalam) said.
It became closer and closer, the time for
Malaekat Izrail(alehsalam) to do his work.
Slowly, Rasulullah's (s.a.w)soul was pulled. It
was seemed that the body of Rasulullah
(s.a.w)was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck
became tight.
'Jibril(alehsalam) , how painful this sakaratul
maut is!'
Rasulullah(s. a.w) uttered a groan slowly.
Fatimah(rt.anha) closed her eyes, Ali(r.a) sat
beside her bowed deeply and Jibril(alehsalam)
turned his face back.
'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face
back o Jibril?'(alehsalam)
Rasulullah(s. a.w) asked the Deliverer of Wahyi.
'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in
his condition of sakaratul maut,' Jibril(alehsalam)
said..
Not for a while, Rasulullah(s.a.w) uttered a groan
because of unbearable pain.
'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give
me all these pains, don't give it to my people.'
The body of Rasulullah(s.a.w) became cold, his
feet and chest did not move anymore....
His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say
something, Ali(r.a) took his ear close to
Rasulullah(s. a.w).
'Uusiikum bis salati, wa maa malakat aimanukum
- take care of the saalat and take care the weak
people among you.'
Outside the room, there were cries shouted each
other, sahabah held each other. Fatimah(r.a)
closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali
(r.a) took his ear close to Rasulullah's(s.a.w)
mouth which became bluish.
'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my
people, my people.'
And the life of the Prophet(s.a.w) ended.
Could we love each other like him? Allahumma
sallee 'ala Muhammad wa baarik wa salim 'alaihi.
How deep is Rasulullah's(s.a.w) love to us.
Note:
Send this to all your Muslim friends so that there
is an awareness towards the love of ALLAH and
His Rasul - because - truly - except this love, the
other loves, are only fana (not everlasting) thing.
Allahu akbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment