Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Do you feel alone? All you need to do is remember Allah!

‘So remember Me; I will remember
you’ (Quran 2:152)
Allah is telling us, inviting us to remember
Him and in return He will remember us.
That’s his promise. Amazing!
Sometimes I feel so weak mentally. What
can I do to feel better and more inspired?
“And We sent down of the Quran that which
is healing and mercy for the
believers…” (Quran 17:82)
You see, the human being is body, mind and
soul. We know how to feed our body (food),
we know how to feed our mind (education),
but sometimes we neglect to feed our soul.
The Quran itself is healing for us. The best
medicine for our hearts and mind is the
Quran, don’t take it for granted. Read it
daily…
My life is so tough. When will life get easier?
‘Indeed with hardship will be ease’ (Quran
94:6)
Allah also promises us that whenever we
undergo hardship there is ease, conveyed
beautifully in this Ayah
I have committed so many sins and I feel
overcome with guilt, I feel God will never
ever forgive me. I feel despair and
hopeless.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said:
“If you were to not commit sins, Allah would
remove you and replace you with a people
who would commit sins and then seek Allah’s
forgiveness, so Allah could forgive
them.” (Muslim)
‘And whoever does a wrong or wrongs
himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah
will find Allah Forgiving and
Merciful’ (Quran 4:110)
The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam
said, “Indeed Shaytan said, ‘My Lord, by
Your Honor and Might! I will not stop
misleading Your slaves as long as their souls
remain in their bodies’. So Allah responded,
‘By My Honor, Might and Majesty, I will not
stop forgiving them as long as they seek My
forgiveness.’” (Ahmad)
Allah understands we are sometimes weak
and prone to sinning. But the key is to
repent, to feel remorseful. Repentance is
the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment