Thursday, February 11, 2016

A NON MUSLIM MOTHER WISH

A little child entered a Masjid in Paris he went to the Imam and told him: ”Sir, my mom sent me here so that I can study in your school”"But where is your mother?” the Imam asked the littleboy“She is standing in front of the Masjid door” he replied ”She is a non Muslim”The Imam went to her asking her why she, as a non Muslim woman, wants her little child to study in an Islamic schoolShe simply said:”my neighbor is a Muslim woman. Every time she takes her children to the school, they kiss her hands before going. They treat her like a queen. Her family is always happy. Please, teach my child in your school so that he treats me as Muslim children treat their parents”"SUBHAN'ALLAH

from Facebook

You should read "A NON MUSLIM MOTHER WISH" on Wattpad. http://w.tt/1QtnW5Q

No comments:

Post a Comment