Thursday, October 15, 2015

How Forgiving Allah will be on Judgement day

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

Reported by Ibn Umar (RA): I heard Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, "A believer will be brought close to his Rab(Lord) on the Day of Resurrection and enveloping him in His Mercy, He (ALLAH) will make him confess his sins by saying: Do you remember (doing) this sin and this sin?' He will reply: My Rab, I remember.' Then Allah will say: I covered it up for you in the life of world, and I forgive it for you today.' Then the record of his good deeds will be handed to him”. (By Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim).

This kind of favour is for those who forgave others in dunya, regretted their own sins and repentent to Allah with sincerity. May Allah aid us to forgive each other and regret our sins sincerely without repeating them. Aameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment